POST 7 > Your Bucket list

Sometimes, think in the future makes me feel very anxious. Is too much pressure and it scared me.
Other times, i love to think on it, and i can be an entire day thinking in future, my dreams and goals, and how i see myself in a few years.
Now, i will share with you a part of my dreams and goals that i currently have!

Well, the first one is to finish my career. Somedays i want that it finish soon, and others that it never ends ahah. Then, i hope travel to Spain to continue my estudies (I want to be somatic practices' mediator and there i can and want study that). 
At the same time or then, i don't know, i want to learn a new lenguaje, german is favorite. When i was fourteen, i took some classes and i love it until today and my dream is to be able to speak german fluently. After that, i pretend to travel to Germany and stay there. This last could be difficult to achieve (or that is what i think) because is not easy to stay to live in an european country when we you are not a person that borned there.
The rest of my bucket list is about travel and keep learning differents things. 
I wish to meet all Latin American countries, i already visited two! (Perú and Bolivia) and then keep traveling to other places like North America, Europe, etc.
I hope can be at all that places in company of friend, family, girlfriend or whoever, but that makes me feel good and comfortable. 

Comentarios

  1. Hello Dannae! It's really interesting what you wrote. I hope you could do all the things that you said. I would like to speak german too, maybe we could practice together if i achieve it someday.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dannae ! I really understand that feeling of anxiety ! It so nice your plan to live in Europe, I really hope so!!

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Somatic practices had always caught my attention and I did not know that we could link with dance. I find it very interesting. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dannae! How great is it that you want to specialize in somatics practices, then I can take you classes! I hope you are fine! Take care, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Dannae! I think that we all have the same dream: finishing the career jajaja I hope that you can do everything you dream. And it's true, is very hard living in another place in Europe when you are not from there. Success!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares