Post 8 > A subjet you've enjoyed studying this semester

This semester has been so weird due to the "Coronavirus". I'm having just five subjets, but i should have like three more, among them: Contemporary technique, Modern technique and Ballet, and just Contemporary technique is my favorite, so is very sad for me do not have classes of that. 
And well, this semester i have Composition Laboraty (it is my favorite), English, Music and movement, Pyshical conditioning and the last, History of the body in the dance. 
All of them like me so much, but if i have to choose one. i think that Composition Laboratory. 
In that classes we talk a lot about different methods to creat and move, all in present tense. There we learn to compose "in situ", without fixing things before, the work is about keep the slogans clear in mind, but in the present just move improvising, in part. 
The last classes, we have been watching some videos of international and national dancers, and videos that we had to record improvising in a corner of our houses. 
I like this subjet because gives me knowledge that i can use to create choreography o just dance in different ways. It's makes me feel creative and capable of lot of things. 

I hope you can practice this dance's area someday. Thanks for read :-)

Comentarios

  1. composition lab sounds great hahaha, I like the name of the subject, I imagine something very creative.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dannae, how do you like that subject? I don't like Composition Laboratory and I don't know why :( in general I don't feel comfortable, so I think it's good that you like it <3 I hope you're ok, bye <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Dannae! :) the subject of composition is very interesting, unfortunately I don't like that subject but they give ideas to be able to create from oneself :) Take care friend <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dannae, I like Composition Laboraty too, I think it´s a good opportunity to talk and get to know yourself as a composer and creator of your dance, I send you a hug Dannae, thanks for sharing!<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares