POST 9: Your favorite book

Hi everyone, today i will talk about "my favorite book". 
Well, the true is that i am not so good to read books, because is too hard for me to be still and focused reading something, and is harder now that i am the entire day in home. I usually read when i am in the bus going home, university or anywhere. I haven't read much lately, but obviously i have some favorites that i read before. 
My favorite book is "El Túnel". This book was written by Ernesto Sabato in 1948. I read it when i was fifteen. I remember that i start to read it being sit in the shore of the beach, looking at the sea. and just the book part describing a similar escene, that makes me feel very attracted. The same year i read a book called "La tregua" and is one of my favorites too. Both are similar, in part. 
I don't have a favorite author,  but the last year i met the chilean writer Paula Carrasco and i really love the way she writes. I recommend two book of her authorship: "Volver: primero estaba el mar" and "Un golpe de agua". Both books have a very interesting plot, please try to read it. You can find both on "Bibliometro" (Obviously is hard now because everything is closed for the pandemic). 
Currently i am not reading, but the last book that i tried to read was "Cuerpo sensible" by David Le Breton. It talks about the relation between the body, the movement, the emotions, society, etc. If you want i can send you by email. 

Thanks for reading :-)

Comentarios

  1. Hi Dannae! I was very intrigued by your recommendation, I haven´t read those books but I´ll try now, thank you<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares