Post 2 > Why did you choose this career/studies programme?

Hi everyone, today i will tell you more about  me.
When i was a child i wanted to study lots of things that  i'm not keen on currently! I remember that until when i was 12 years old, i dreamt with be a medical surgeon, but with the pass of the time, i found out that it was so far of be my passion, because i hate maths, chemestry among other things.
Then, when i was 13 years old, i thought to study something related with languages, specially english or german, but finally, at 14 yeard old, i decided to study Dance and i kept that decision to this day.
I made that decision because i always loved dance and arts in general, and because i felt in that moment, despite of being an adolescent, that i wanted to teach and help people through the dance.
I prefer do not to talk about my experience being in the university because the text will be so extensive. But, to finish, in the future i would like to work in different artistic proyects, in schools dictating dance's workshops, also at fairs exposing and selling things created by my hands.

Thank you for read. Have a nice day! :-)


Comentarios

  1. Hi Dannae! I´m glad you chose to study your passion, I have seen you dance and you have an amazing talent! I hope we can dance together again soon, bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Dannae!, I find great that you created things by your hands! I would like to know ¿what things you created? I hope you are well, Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Dannae, it is always good to see people do what they love, I hope all your goals can be met.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello dannae, how great you like to teach, in these races it is not very common that there is that interest haha. a hug!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Dannae! Well first, I hate maths too jaja. I believe that you're so talented and I'm sure that all things that you'll be in the future will be amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Dannae! It's hard to think that you made that desicion of your dance studies so young, but I did it too haha so i feel you. I hope that you can do everything that you want to do every single day of your life. I admire you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares