Post 5 > A photograph you like

Well, this is one of my favorites photographs! I took it with my camera the last summer, in Perú, while i was traveling with my girlfriend to "Hidroelétrica" to then walk until to arrive in "Aguas Calientes", where Machu Picchu is. 
I remember that i was in the car that drove us there when i took that photo. I was so excited for all that i was looking, but at the same so tired because is a long long roadtrip and too dangerous. There are too much curves on the road and so high! I was taking photos to think in something else that wasn't my desire to vomit. 
In spite of that, it was an amazing travel, i saw the most incredible and wonderfull views and landscapes. Everything was green, natural and very little intervened for the human. That summer I met Arequipa, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. This last two were my favorites, without doubts. 

Hope you like it! 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Dannae, what a beautiful photograph you took! I would love to know those places!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dannae, this wonderful picture and the place you were, full of nature <3, i would like to travel to Peru, is a beautiful country!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares