A little bit about me



Hi, my name is Dannae Gaete. I'm twenty years old. I was born on february 04th, 2000, in Santiago of Chile. I live in Maipú with my mom, two sisters and Emmi, my pet. I love them so much!
When i was a child, i studied in a school called CEMAR, there i participated of lots of  dance and gymnastic's workshops. Then, when i grew up, i changed school and i went to a lyceum called "Liceo San Pedro Poveda". There i met new and amazing people and i made lots of friends. 
During that time, i found many hobbies, like to play Basketball, Football, listen to new music, go to partys with friends, to watch movies, to take photographs and go to eat to beautiful places, among others things.
In the 2018 i started to study Dance in the university. This makes me so happy because i always wanted it. This has been a beautiful process but very tiring. I spend lots of hours being in class and it doesn't let me too much free time to do other things that i like. Anyway, i do these the weekend. 
Now i have the same hobbies and other ones too, like painting, go to different parks, to take a bus and go to Valparaíso's Region to see my girlfriend, go to workshops, etc.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Dannae!
    Thank you for sharing a little about you. I congratulate you for studying dance because is very very difficult and very time-consuming. I wish you a great succes and all best in your studies!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dannae! i love the way you talk about your dance process, im glad what you study makes you happy!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same, study Dance is so exhausting, but i'am so glad that we are partners in this process, I hope to see you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dannae! how are you? I understand you studying dance it’s very exhausting sometimes, but it’s what we love, right?
    It’s great that you have a lot of hobbies like taking photographs, painting, even travel, I hope you’re doing the things that you like now in quarentine.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Consuelo, i'm fine. Thanks! And you? <3
      I'm trying to do all of that things, is hard sometimes, but well. I'm trying an that's important.
      Take care. Bye! <3

      Eliminar
  5. Hi dannae, I liked to much your biography, is really interesting, what's your favourite movies gender? you could recommend me some movie? plis, i love the movies <3
    bye Dannae, thanks for write a little bit about your life :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Paz! I don't have a favorite one i think, but some weeks ago i watched "La princesa Mononoke" on netflix and i loved it! Is a beautiful movie and think that will like it :-) I hope you enjoy it. <3
      Thank you for read. Goodbye :-)

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares