Post 4: Tv shows and series

Hi everyone, today i will talk about my favorites tv shows and series. 
Well, to watch series is one of the things that i love the most. I really enjoy to be lay in my bed watching movies, series or videos on my laptop.  
I have seen too much series in my whole life and i have favorites ones, obviously.
I remember that when i was younger, my favorite one was "American horror story: Murder house". I saw it like five or six times, i was obsessed. Then, my favorite was "Orange is the new black". This serie is amazing. It's about the life of female prisoners inside the jail. There they show not only the problems, fights or love stories between them, also they show the injustice, discrimination, rasism and the abuse of power by guards and the whole administration. Is a entertaining serie, and at the same time a very politics one.
Now, i think that my favorite serie is Atypical. It's about a autistic teenager, his life and how his autism affects the family. Is very funny, a little bit sad and so educative. 

To finish, i would like to recommend you  two animé series: Death note and The promise neverland. The first one is on netflix.

Hope you like it! 

Atypical, my favorite serie.

                                                                                     
Death note, my recomendation to you.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Dannae! Orange is the new black it is from the series that I have on my waiting list to see, I still do not know why I have not seen it because it sounds very good, on the other hand, i also like American Horror Story very much!
    have a good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi dannae! called my attention the atypical series, maybe i will see that. i recommend to you see good doctor, he have autism too . see you in class! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Dannae, i also liked Atypical, i think i still hate sam´s mother

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dannae! I love Orange is the new black and Atypical too. I really enjoyed for its content because is very important. I hope that you can enjoy many series during this time!<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares