Post 3 -> Pets

 Hi everyone, today i am going to talk about my pets.

Well, the true is that i have had too many pets in my life, and i don't remember how many exactly... The only thing that i know, is that was more than 15, and all were rabbits.

When i was 4 year old, i had a rabbit named "Pompón botita de algodón" but we used to call him "Pompi" because it was clearly shorter and cutest too. I remember that was so special. He always revolved around me when he was happy or when i got home after hours. My mother and sister love him as much as me! Pompi lived with us lot of time, until one day, when nobody was home, someone stole him and i didn't see him again. It was very sad and i cried for months.  

After that, i had too many rabbits, but they always died for any reason (</3).


In present, i have a dog named "Emmi" and she is the love of my life! We adopted her when she was a baby dog, and now, she has five years old. I have to admite that before Emmi, i didn't like too much dogs and was very hard for me to understand the love for them, but now that i live with Emmita i understood everything! And i think that dogs are the most beautiful and faithful in the whole world. 

Thanks for read,

Dannae Gaete 



Emmi and me sleeping in a winter's morning. 
I love her <3

Comentarios

  1. Dannae! I feel very sadness for your rabbits! ;(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i have to agree, i've been mostly sorrounded by cats, i didn't get dogs that much before, but now i understand the joy and happiness they can bring

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i always wanted to have rabbits, i think they are really cute!
    -javiera rocío.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares