POST 3 > MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hi everyone, today i will talk about my favourite piece of technology.
Well, is hard question because i use different ones and i like them too much... But i have to decide, so, my laptop. I got my first laptop when i was 12 years old. It was a "gift" from the government, thanks to a program called "I choose my pc".
I used that laptop a lot, it helped me to do my school's homeworks, search information, find out about things that interested me, watch videos, movies, take webcam photos, etc. It was very useful for me. The only problem was that i spent a lot of time in front a screen, and being honest, i could have done more important things.
I had that laptop for 6 year, i think. I remember that a day i tried to use it and it doesn't worked. To buy a new one was impossible because they are so expensive, so i stayed without one. This period was boring at first, but then it was normal, because i have a cellphone so i did the same but there. That until 2 moths ago, that i bought one laptop in installments to be able to have online classes.
I am happy for it, i love my laptop, is very comfortable to work with.


Thank you for read!

Pd. Here a share with you photo that my girlfriend took while i'm studying ahah, there you can see my laptop! :-)

Comentarios

  1. hi dannae! i'm so happy that your laptop its working good for the online class. miss you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Danae! the computer in this context is essential and using the phone for online class is very dificult :( good that you already have another :D good luck, bye!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares