A country i would like to visit

 Hi everyone, today i am going to share with you one of my biggest wishes: Travel to Germany. 

Well, i dream with someday travel to Germany, first, because i really love the language. When i was younger i took some german's classes and i love them. Second, because i love his architecture. I dream with go walking and taking photos for Munich or Berlín's streets. 

Some dancers that i know are living there and they told me that is a very good place to live. The people is respectful, you can feel more safe when you are walking alone by the streets, you can find and something very important to me, there the art is valued. 

They told me too that there are too many spaces to take Contemporany Dance's classes and that's makes me feel very excited. They have very good and hards training, so i hope can go there someday and learn a lot!

Thanks for read my post, and i hope that everyone can go someday to the all places that you wish! 

Dannae Gaete S.



(Munich)


 (Berlín)









Comentarios

Entradas populares